A few days ago, we reported that the Samsung Galaxy M32 India launch is not far away. The company has confirmed the date, the device is set to launch on June 21st.
A teaser page for the phone has popped up on Amazon.in, and it sheds light on the design and specs of the handset.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 sports a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution. The screen supports 90Hz refresh rate, and 800 nits brightness. The selfie lens housed in the water-drop notch is a 20MP sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M32 India launch teaser
A recent leak claimed that the phone has a 48MP camera, and that has been proven false. The Samsung Galaxy M32 India launch teaser tells us that the phone has a 64MP primary sensor.
The device is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery. The back panel of the phone has a line-textured pattern.
Samsung Galaxy M32 specs
- Display: 6.4-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U, 800 nits brightness
- Operating System: One UI based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core, 12nm process
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + microSD card
- Main Cameras: 64MP primary lens f/1.8 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens f/2.2 aperture + 5MP macro sensor f/2.2 aperture + 5MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture,LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 6,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 160 x 74 x 9mm
- Weight: 196 g