Samsung is getting ready to announce a new phone in the M-series in India. But even before the company has declared a launch date, the Samsung Galaxy M32 specs have been leaked.
The phone features a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor with a Mali-G52 graphics chip. The device has 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of internal storage, and a microSD card slot for expandable memory.
The leaked Samsung Galaxy M32 specs reveal that the phone is equipped with a 6.4-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, with a water-drop notch to house the 20MP selfie lens that has an f/2.2 aperture. The phone runs on One UI based on Android 11, and is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery. Though the report doesn’t mention it, it is likely that the handset charges over a USB Type-C port and supports fast charging.
The main camera set up on the phone has quad lenses with a 48MP primary shooter that has an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 5MP macro sensor with an f/2.2 aperture, a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash. The Samsung Galaxy M32 specs sheet leaked by 91Mobiles tells us that the phone has a 6,000mAh battery. The phone is expected to come with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M32 specs
- Display: 6.4-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U
- Operating System: One UI based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core, 12nm process
- GPU: Mali-G52
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP primary lens f/1.8 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens f/2.2 aperture + 5MP macro sensor f/2.2 aperture + 5MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture,LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 6,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 160 x 74 x 9mm
- Weight: 196 g
Ishan Agarwal says that the phone will be announced in June, and that only the Black and Blue colourways will be available in India.