Samsung has introduced a new budget-friendly device in India. This is the Samsung Galaxy M12, and it is the first phone from the company in the price segment to be powered by a Samsung Exynos 850 octa-core processor.
The successor to the Galaxy M11, is equipped with a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate and an Infinity-V water-drop notch to house the 8MP selfie camera. The Galaxy M12 runs on One UI 3.1 Core based on Android 11, and comes with 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4x RAM, with 64GB/128GB of eMMC storage. It comes with a triple card tray that has a dedicated microSD card slot.
The Samsung Galaxy M12 is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port and supports 15W Fast Charging. The phone sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication. In the campera department, the device flaunts quad cameras comprising a 5MP depth sensor, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with 123° FOV, a 48MP Samsung GM2 primary camera, a 2MP macro sensor and an LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, Infinity-V,
Operating System: One UI 3.1 Core based on Android 11
- Processor: 2.0GHz Samsung Exynos 850 octa-core
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB eMMC + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, USB Type-C, 15W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 5MP depth sensor + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, 123° FOV + 48MP GM2 primary camera + 2MP macro sensor + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.9 x 9.7mm
- Weight: 221g
- Colors: Black, Blue, White
Samsung Galaxy M12 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M12 price in India starts at Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB/64GB version, while the 6GB/128GB variant costs Rs.13,499. The device will be available from Amazon at 12 Noon on 18th March.