The Samsung Galaxy M10s has been announced in India, along with the Galaxy M30s. The former is an entry level phone, but with better specs than what we have seen in this price segment.
The Galaxy M10s is equipped with a 6.4-inches HD+ Infinity-V (water-drop notch) Super AMOLED display, and is powered by an Exynos 7884B octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM. The phone has 32GB of storage and supports up to 512GB micro SD which is part of a triple card system. It runs on Samsung One UI which is based on Android 9 Pie.
The selfie lens on the phone is an 8MP sensor, while the dual cameras on the M10s consist of a 13MP primary lens, a 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture and an LED Flash. The device features a rear facing fngerprint scanner, and is backed by a 4000mAh that supports 15W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The Galaxy M10s supports FM Radio, Dolby ATMOS 360° surround sound and has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy M10s specs
- Display: 6.4-inches HD+ (1560 x 720 pixels) Infinity-V water-drop notch Super AMOLED display
- Operating System: One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Exynos 7884B octa-core (1.6 GHz)
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4x
- Storage:32GB + up to 512GB micro SD (dedicated memory card slot)
- Main Cameras: 13MP + 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C, 15W fast charging
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual SIM Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, Dolby ATMOS 360° surround sound
Samsung Galaxy M10s price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M10s has been priced at Rs. 8,999 in India. The phone will be sold from September 29th via Amazon, and will be available in Stone Blue and Piano Black colours.