The Galaxy M10s is equipped with a 6.4-inches HD+ Infinity-V (water-drop notch) Super AMOLED display, and is powered by an Exynos 7884B octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM. The phone has 32GB of storage and supports up to 512GB micro SD which is part of a triple card system. It runs on Samsung One UI which is based on Android 9 Pie.
The selfie lens on the phone is an 8MP sensor, while the dual cameras on the M10s consist of a 13MP primary lens, a 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture and an LED Flash. The device features a rear facing fngerprint scanner, and is backed by a 4000mAh that supports 15W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The Galaxy M10s supports FM Radio, Dolby ATMOS 360° surround sound and has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy M10s specs
- Display: 6.4-inches HD+ (1560 x 720 pixels) Infinity-V water-drop notch Super AMOLED display
- Operating System: One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Exynos 7884B octa-core (1.6 GHz)
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4x
- Storage:32GB + up to 512GB micro SD (dedicated memory card slot)
- Main Cameras: 13MP + 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C, 15W fast charging
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual SIM Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, Dolby ATMOS 360° surround sound