The Samsung Galaxy M30s has been launched in India alongside the Galaxy M10s. And on paper, the former appears to pack quite a punch in the mid-range segment.
The device sports a 6.4-inches Full HD+ Infinity-U (water-drop notch) Super AMOLED display, and runs on One UI 1.5 based on Android 9.0 Pie. The M30s is powered by an octa-core Exynos 9611 processor with 4GB/6GB of RAM. In terms of storage the phone comes with 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. The Galaxy M30s has a dedicated memory card slot which is part of a triple card tray.
The optics on the M30s comprises a triple camera array with a 48MP Samsung GW2 primary lens that has an f/2.0 aperture, a 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. The selfie snapper is a 16MP Samsung SK3P8SP camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
The M30s has a rear placed fingerprint scanner, and is backed by a massive 6000 mAh battery which supports 15W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. Thankfully, the phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy M30s specs
- Display: 6.4-inches Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) Infinity-U water-drop notch Super AMOLED display, 420 nits, 91% screen to body ratio, 78960:1 contrast ratio
- Operating System: One UI 1.5 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Exynos 9611 octa-core (2.3GHz, 1.7 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G72MP3
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 + up to 512GB micro SD (dedicated memory card slot)
- Main Cameras: 48MP Samsung GW2 f/2.0 aperture + 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens f/2.2 aperture + 5MP depth sensor f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP Samsung SK3P8SP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 6000mAh, USB Type-C, 15W fast charging
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual SIM Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio
- Weight: 188g
Samsung Galaxy M30s price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M30s price in India starts at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM variant, and the 6GB RAM variant will cost Rs. 16,999. The phone will be sold from September 29th via Amazon. The device will be available in Opal Black, Sapphire Blue and Pearl White colours.