Samsung India has unveiled the Galaxy A51 in the Country. The device had debuted in Vietnam last month.
The A51 features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with a 20:1 aspect ratio, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It has a punch-hole selfie camera at the top, for the 32MP front camera that has an f/2.2 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 has quad cameras housed in an L-shaped bump with an LED Flash. The camera setup comprising a 48MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture, a 12MP ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.0 aperture, a 5MP lens with an f/2.4 aperture and a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
The device runs on One UI 2.0 based on Android 10, and is powered by an octa-core Exynos 9611 processor with 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage and a microSD card slot that supports up to 512GB of additional memory. The Galaxy A51 is backed by a 4,000mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging over a USB Type-C connector.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 20:9 aspect ratio, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: One UI 2.0 based on Android 10
- Processor: Exynos 9611 Octa-core
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 512GB via microSD card
- Battery: 4,000mAh, USB Type-C, 15W fast charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/2.0 aperture + 12MP ultra wide-angle f/2.0 aperture + 5MP f/2.4 aperture + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm
Samsung Galaxy A51 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy A51 price has been set at Rs. 23,999 in India. The device will be available in Prism Crush Black, White, and Blue colours, from January 31st at Samsung.com, and major online and offline channels.