Samsung has launched today another model in Galaxy S4 series, GALAXY S4 Active which is powered by 1.9GHz Quad-Core processor and running on the latest version of Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2. It comes with 5.0” Full HD TFT LCD, 443 PPI, Glove Touch display and 8 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash light along with 2 megapixel front one.
- Network : LTE Cat3, HSPA＋ 42/5.76Mbps, EDGE/GPRS Class 12
- Processor : 1.9GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Display: 5.0” Full HD TFT LCD, 443 PPI, Glove Touch
- OS : Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera : Rear: 8 megapixel with LED Flash light, Front: 2 megapixel
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi ac, Wi-Fi Direct, IrDA, NFC, USB 2.0, Bluetooth® 4.0 (LE)
- Memory : 16GB Internal memory (User Memory approximately 11.25GB), micro SD slot (up to 64GB), 2GB RAM
- Dimension : 139.7 x 71.3 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 151g
- Battery : 2,600mAh
Pricing and Availability
The GALAXY S4 Active will be initially released in U.S. and Sweden beginning this summer in three different color: Urban Grey, Dive Blue and Orange Flare. The device will be unveiled to media at Samsung Premiere 2013 GALAXY & ATIV event in London on Thursday, June 20th.
Samsung is yet to announce anything related to the the pricing of the device. We will keep you updated when we hear about it.