The Redmi Note 6 Pro has been launched in India. And here’s all you need to know about the powerful mid-ranger.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 CPU, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The Redmi Note 6 Pro has an 86% screen-to-body ratio, because of the notch and the 19:9 aspect ratio design, for the 6.26-inch Full HD+ display.
In the photography department, the Redmi Note 6 Pro sports dual rear cameras with a 12MP lens with 1.4μm pixel size and an f/1.9 aperture, that supports EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) and Dual LED Flash, and 5 MP secondary camera with 1.12μm pixel size and an f/2.2 aperture.
The Dual selfie cameras comprise of a 20MP primary lens with a 0.9μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture , and a 2MP secondary camera with 1.75μm pixel size and an f/2.2 aperture. The Redmi Note 6 Pro supports Face Unlock, and has a fingerprint scanner on the back. The phone packs a 4,000mAh battery which charges over microUSB.
The Redmi Note 6 Pro has a hybrid SIM card tray, which you can use with Dual SIM Cards, or one SIM and a microSD card. The phone has a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.26-inch, 19:9 aspect ratio, Notch design, 403 PPI, 500 nits brightness, 1500:1
contrast ratio, 84% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- GPU: Adreno 509
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 5MP Dual Pixels, 1.4µm pixel size, LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: 20MP + 2MP
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, 5V / 2A
- Security: Face unlock, Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 802.11 A /, b /, g / the n / the ac 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB, USB OTG
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 76.4 x 8.26 mm
- Weight: 182 g
Redmi Note 6 Pro India Price
The Redmi Note 6 Pro India Price has been set at Rs. 13,999 in India, for the 4GB RAM variant, while the 6GB RAM model will retail for Rs 15,999. The phone will be sold via Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores from 23rd November. The device will be available in Black, Blue, Red and Rose Gold colours.
Redmi Note 6 Pro Launch offers
- You can avail Rs 1,000 off of the price of the Redmi Note 6 Pro during the launch sale.
- HDFC Bank Debit Card and Credit Users can get an extra Rs. 500 off, when you buy the phone.
- Reliance Jio is offering Rs. 2,400 cashback via coupons, and up to 6TB data.