The Redmi Note 10s has just been launched in India. The device made its debut in Europe recently, before today’s announcement. It is a slightly modified version of the Redmi Note 10.
The Note 10s is equipped with a 6.43-inches AMOLED DotDisplay Full HD+ display with a maximum brightness of 1100 nits, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 4,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 409 PPI pixel density. This is the first Xiaomi phone in India to ship with MIUI 12.5 out of the box.
Powering the Redmi Note 10s is a MediaTek Helio G95 2.05 GHz octa-core processor, with ARM Mali-G76 MC4 for the graphics. The phone has 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and comes in 2 storage variants: 64GB/128GB, both with UFS 2.2 Storage chips. The handset also has a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 512GB of expandable memory.
The Redmi Note 10s has a USB Type-C port that supports 33W Fast Charging to top uo the 5,000mAh battery. The phone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack, supports Hi-Res Audio and has dual speakers. The device has many sensors including a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear vibration motor, an IR Blaster and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Redmi Note 10s specs
- Display: 6.43-inches AMOLED DotDisplay Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 4,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 409 PPI
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 2.05 GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G76 MC4
- Operating System: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.79 aperture, wide-angle 1/1.97″ sensor size, 0.7μm pixel size + 8MP 118° FOV ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro camera f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP, f/2.45 aperture
- Battery: 5,000mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging
- Audio: Dual Speakers, Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS: L1, Galileo: E1, Glonass: G1, Beidou
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.29mm
- Colours: Onyx Gray, Pebble White and Ocean Blue
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear vibration motor, IR Blaster
Redmi Note 10s price in India
The Redmi Note 10s price starts at Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB/64GB model, while the 6GB/128GB version costs Rs. 15,999. The device will go on sale at 12PM on May 18th on Amazon on Mi.com.