Xiaomi has announced the Redmi 7A in China. The device is an entry level model like its predecessor.
The 7A sports a 5.45-inch HD+ display, which has an 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone runs on MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie and is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor.
The Redmi 7A will be available with 2GB/3GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of storage, with a microSD card that can be used for expandable memory.
In the camera department, the Redmi 7A is equipped with a 13MP rear camera with an LED Flash. The selfie lens is a 5MP camera. The phone houses a 4000mAh battery. The Redmi 7A has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Redmi 7A specs
- Display: 5.45-inch HD+ 1440 x 720 pixels, 2.5D curved glass display, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Memory: 2GB/3GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB/32GB +up to 256GB via microSD
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Main Camera: 13MP, LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM cards, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 146.30 x 70.41 x 9.55 mm
- Weight: 150g
Redmi 7A Price
Xiaomi has not announced the Redmi 7A price yet. The Weibo post from the company says the price will be revealed on May28th, during the launch of the Redmi K20.