A new variant of the Redmi 3 has been spotted on TENAA.
The above image should look familiar, as it does resemble the phone which was launched in January this year.
The only difference is that the new model has a fingerprint scanner on the back. A second phone in a different colour was also seen on the Chinese regulator’s website.
The rest of the specifications tallies up exactly with the Redmi 3.
Redmi 3 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD display
- Processor: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 16GB of internal storage
- SIM Cards: Dual SIM card slots (Micro SIM + Nano SIM), Hybrid Nano SIM card slot supports up to 128GB microSD
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, GPS/AGPS/Glonass, Infrared, micro USB 2.0
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, 0.1s ultra-fast PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash, HDR, manual mode, 1080p FHD video recording
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p FHD video recording
- Battery:4100 mAh
- Dimensions: 139.3 X 69.6 X 8.5 mm
- Weight: 144g