Realme has launched the third device today in China i.e. Realme V3 5G in addition to Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro. This is a budget 5G smartphone priced under 1000 Yuan. Realme V3 5G sports a 6.5-inches water-drop notch HD+ display (1600 x 720 pixels) having 88.7% screen-to-body ratio. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 octa-core processor and runs on Realme UI based on Android 10 Operating System.
It comes with 6GB / 8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage (UFS 2.1). IN terms of camera, it features a triple camera module with LED flash, arranged in rectangular array on the rear. It consists of 13MP primary sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture. On the front, there is a 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The phone is backed by a 5,000mAh battery and comes with 18W fast charging support with a USB Type-C port instead of microUSB port. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear panel.
Realme V3 5G Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, water-drop notch
- Operating System: Realme UI based on Android 10
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 720 octa-core
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 18W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.4x76x8.6mm
- Weight: 189.5 g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS/Glonass
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
Realme V3 5G price
The Realme V3 5G price in China starts at RMB 999 (about Rs. 11,000) for the 6GB/64GB variant. The 6GB/128GB will cost RMB 1,399 (about Rs. 15,000). The top-end variant costs 8GB/128GB has been priced at RMN 1,599 (about Rs. 17,000). The device will be available from September 17th, and It comes in 2 colours: Blue and Silver.