The Realme Pad X is set to launch on July 26th in India. The mid-range 5G tablet debuted recently in China.
This is what the tablet looks like, it has a 11-inches 2K LCD display which has a resolution of 2000 x 1200 pixels.
The Realme Pad X runs on Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 for Pad. The slate is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz, with an Adreno 619 GPU, 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of storage.
The tablet packs a massive 8340mAh battery that supports 33W Fast Charging, over a USB Type-C port. The device does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, but has 4 stereo speakers, that support Dolby Atmos, and Hi-Res Audio. The selfie lens on the Realme Pad X is an 8 megapixels lens with an f/2.0 aperture, while the single camera on the rear is a 13MP sensor that has an f/2.2 aperture. The tablet is fairly slim at 7.mm thickness, and weighs around 499g.
Realme Pad X specs
- Display: 11-inches 2K LCD, 2000 x 1200 pixels, 84.6% screen-to-body ratio, 5:3 Aspect Ratio, 400 nits brightness,
- Operating System: Realme UI 3.0 for Pad based on Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB, + up to 512GB microSD card
- Main Cameras: 13MP, f/2.2 Aperture
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 Aperture,
- Battery: 8340mAh, 33W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Weight: 499g
- Dimensions: 7.1 mm
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, 4 Stereo Speakers
- Misc: Stylus pen
- Colours: Gray, Blue, Green
Realme Pad X expected price in India
Based on its price in China, we expect Realme to price the Pad X starting at around Rs. 15,000 in India. It is unclear if the company will bundle the stylus with the tablet, or sell it separately. The launch event will be streamed on the brand’s social media channels at 12:30 PM. on July 26th