The Realme C25s has been quietly launched in India. The device is very similar to the Realme C25 that was introduced a few months ago.
The Realme C25s is equipped with a 6.5-inches IPS LCD HD+ water-drop notch display with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, and an 88.7% screen-to-body ratio.
Difference between the Realme C25s and Realme C25
The screen brightness on the newer phone is higher at 570 nits, compared to 490 on the C25.The main difference between the two phones is that the Realme C25s is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor.The 12nm chipset has 2× Arm Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 2.0GHz, and a 6-core Cortex-A55 cluster clocked at 1.8GHz.
The graphics are handled by an ARM G52 GPU, and the phone runs on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. The phone has 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 64GB/128GB of internal storage, with a microSD card slot for additional memory.
The Realme C25s has an 8MP selfie snapper with an f/.20 aperture. The main camera array on the phone consists of a 13MP lens with an f/1.8 aperture, PDAF + a 2MP B&W lens, a 2MP Macro sensor both with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash. The battery on the device is a 6,000 mAh cell that supports 18W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone measures 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.6mm, and weighs at 209g. It has a rear placed fingerprint reader.
In the connectivity department, the Realme C25s supports Dual nano-SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS/Beidou/Glonass, and has a 3.5mm headset jack for audio.
Realme C25s specs
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, 570 nits brightness, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 12nm, 2× Arm Cortex-A75 2.0GHz, 6× Cortex-A55 1.8GHz
- GPU: ARM G52
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + microSD card
- Main Camera: 13MP f/1.8 aperture, PDAF + 2MP B&W f/2.4 aperture + 2MP Macro f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, 18W Quick Charge, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual nano-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS/Beidou/Glonass, 3.5mm headset jack
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 209g
- Sensors: Magnetic induction sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Acceleration sensor, Fingerprint Scanner
Realme C25s price in India
The Realme C25s price in India starts at Rs. 9,999 for the 4GB/64GB version, while the 4GB/128GB variant costs Rs. 10,999. The device will be available in 2 colour options: Watery Grey and Watery Blue. It goes on sale on June 9th at Flipkart and Realme.com.
The price of the phone is the same as the C25, but the C25s has a better processor and a brighter display.