Realme C20 has been made official in Vietnam. This is an entry level phone, and it costs about $108. Here’s everything that you need to know about the phone.
The C20 is equipped with a 6.5-inches IPS LCD Display that has a screen resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The selfie lens housed in the notch is a 5MP sensor. The phone has only one camera on the rear, and this is an 8MP lens with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Realme C20 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor, with 2GB of RAM. The handset has 32GB of onboard storage and supports up to 256GB of additional memory. It runs on Realme UI based on Android 10. The phone does not have a fingerprint scanner. The Realme C20 is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that charges over a micro-USB port. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio.
Realme C20 specs
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Realme UI based on Android 10
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 256GB via microSD
- Main Camera:8MP, f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, microUSB
Realme C20 price in Vietnam
The Realme C20 has been priced at VND 2,490,000 in Vietnam, which is about Rs. 8,000. The device will be available in 2 colorways: Blue and Gray.