The Realme 9i 5G specs and design have been leaked ahead of this week’s launch event. Here’s what we know about the 5G smartphone.
The mobile sports a 6.6-inches Full HD+ LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, and has a water-drop notch to house an 8MP selfie camera.
The device runs on Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 out of the box, and will be powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor with an ARM Mali-G57 MP2 to handle the graphics. The Realme 9i 5G specs sheet tells us that the handset has 4GB/6GB of RAM, with 64GB/128GB of internal storage, and that it will support up to 1TB of additional memory via a dedicated microSD card slot.
The main cameras on the back of the phone consists of a 50 megapixels primary sensor, a 2MP portrait lens and a 2MP Macro sensor. The Realme 9i 5G packs a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging, via a USB Type-C port. The mobile is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint reader, and supports 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM cards, and has a 3.5mm headphone jack. It will come in 2 colours Gold and Black, with a Laser Light finish.
Realme 9i 5G specs
- Display: 6.6-inches Full HD+ LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, water-drop notch
- Operating System: Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core 2.4GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MP2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 1TB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Main Cameras: 50MP Primary lens, a 2MP Portrait lens and a third lens for 4cm Macro shots
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 18W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Sensors: Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM cards, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colours: Gold and Black
Realme 9i 5G expected price in India
According to Appuals, the Realme 9i 5G could be priced under Rs. 15,000 in India. We will have more details about the phone when it is launched on August 18th.