The 7i is equipped with a 6.5-inches HD+ LCD display that has a 90Hz refresh rate, 90% screen-to-body ratio and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It has a punch-hole cutout in the top left corner of the display, for thr 17MP Sony IMX 471 lens that has an f/2.1 aperture.
The Realme 7i runs on Realme UI based on Android 10 and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM. The device has 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage, and a microSD card slot for additional storage.
The 7i is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 18W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The handset has a fingerprint scanner on the back panel.
In the camera department, the Realme 7i boasts a quad camera array consisting of a 64MP primary lens that has an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP Ultra wide-angle lens with FOV 119°, f/2.3 aperture, a 2MP Macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture, a 2MP portrait lens with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
Realme 7i Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, 90% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Realme UI based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 8GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage:128GB UFS 2.1 + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 18W Quick Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 aperture, 1/1.73” Sensor Size + 8MP Ultra wide-angle lens, FOV 119°, f/2.3 aperture + 2MP Macro lens f/2.4 aperture + 2MP portrait lens f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, Sony IMX 471, f/2.1 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 188g
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM (triple-card slot), Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz, 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS, Beidou, Glonass, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: rear fingerprint scanner
Realme 7i price
The Realme 7i has been priced at IDR 3,199,00 (about Rs. 16,000) in Indonesia. The device will be available in 2 colours: Aurora Green and Polar Blue, from September 18th on Realme.com, Akulaku and Lazada.
The Realme 7 Pro which was launched in India, is not available in Indonesia.