Along with Realme X2 Pro, the company has launched Realme 5s in India which is the upgraded Realme 5. It comes with a better Primary camera sensor, higher RAM and bigger storage while the rest of the specifications remains the same as Realme 5. It comes with a 48MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture instead of a 12MP sensor of Realme 5. All other sensors remain the same i.e. the 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP sensor for macro shots.
The Realme 5s is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. It features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a water-drop notch and runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie. The cameras support 240fps slo-mo, Nightscape, Chroma Boost, 4K/1080 30FPS, PDAF. The selfie lens is a 13MP camera sensor.
The device is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 10W charging and has the fingerprint scanner on the back panel.
Realme 5s specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ 89% screen to body ratio
- Operating System: ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Quad Cameras: 48MP Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.8, PDAF, LED flash, EIS + 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.25 + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro sensor with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4
- Selfie Camera: 13MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 10W
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Splash Resistant
- Colours: Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple and new Crystal Red
Realme 5s price
The Realme 5s price starts at Rs. 9,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version while the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage version costs Rs. 10,999. The phone will be available from November 29th on Flipkart and Realme.com.