The Realme 5 has been launched alongside the Realme 5 Pro. And this is all you need to know about the former.
The Realme 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The phone features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 89% screen to body ratio and a water-drop notch that the company has termed mini-drop (because it is 30% smaller). It runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie.
The Realme 5 has quad camera on the back panel which consists of a comprises a 12MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and 1.12μm pixel size, a Wide-Angle lens, a Portrait lens and an Ultra Macro lens. The cameras support 240fps slo-mo, Nightscape, Chroma Boost, 4K/1080 30FPS, PDAF. The selfie lens is a 13MP camera.
The device is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 10W charging, and has fingerprint scanner on the back panel. Speaking of which, the Realme 5 also sports the crystal holographic design, and is splash-resistant like the Pro variant.
Realme 5 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ 89% screen to body ratio
- Operating System: ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Adreno: 616 GPU
- Quad Cameras: 12MP, f/1.8 + 1.12μm, 240fps slo-mo, Nightscape, Chroma Boost, 4K/1080 30FPS, PDAF, Wide-Angle lens + Portrait lens + Ultra Macro lens
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 10W
- Colours: Crystal Blue, Crystal Purple
Realme 5 price
The Realme 5 price starts at Rs. 9,999 for the 3GB/32GB variant, the 4GB/64GB has a price tag of Rs. 10,999, while the 4GB/128GB version will cost Rs. 11,999. The phone will be available from August 27th on Flipkart and Realme.com.