The Poco M3 Pro 5G has landed in India. The device had been announced in Europe a couple of weeks ago.
The Poco M3 Pro 5G sports a 6.5-inches Full HD+ DotDisplay with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate, 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 1,500:1 Contrast Ratio.
The device supports DynamicSwitch display which changes the refresh rate between 30Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz as required. The phone has a 91% screen-to-body ratio. The selfie lens on the device is an 8MP front camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
The M3 Pro 5G runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11, and is powered by a 7nm octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. It has an ARM Mali-G57 MC2 950MHz GPU, 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. You can add up to 512GB of additional storage via a dedicated microSD card.
The device is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. In terms of connectivity, the Poco M3 Pro 5G supports 5G, 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS: L1, Galileo: E1, Glonass: G1, Beidou, A-GPS. The phone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack and supports Hi-Res Audio.
The optics specs on the Poco M3 Pro 5G consists of a triple lens array, with a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.79 aperture, a 2MP macro camera, a 2MP depth sensor both with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash. The handset is backed by a 5,000mAh battery charges over a USB Type-C port and supports 18W Fast Charging. The phone weighs 190g and measures at 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm.
Poco M3 Pro 5G specs
- Display: 6.5-inches DotDisplay Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 1,500:1 Contrast Ratio, DynamicSwitch display: 30Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core 2.2 GHz, 7nm
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MC2 950MHz
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Memory: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 aperture, + 2MP macro camera f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5,000mAh, USB Type-C, 18W Fast Charging
- Audio: Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual SIM Dual Standby 5g + 5G n1,n3,n7,n8,n20,n28,n38,n40,n41,n66,n77,n78, 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS: L1, Galileo: E1, Glonass: G1, Beidou, A-GPS, NFC
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colours: Power Black, Poco Yellow and Cool Blue
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, 360° ambient light sensors, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, IR Blaster
Poco M3 Pro 5G price in India
The Poco M3 Pro 5G price in India starts at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant, while the 6GB/128GB version costs Rs. 15,999. Poco is offering an early bird discount of Rs. 500 for both models for the first sale, which makes the prices Rs. 13,499 and Rs. 15,499 respectively.
The device goes on sale on 12PM on 14th June at Flipkart. It will be available in 3 colours: Power Black, Poco Yellow and Cool Blue.