Panasonic has launched a new phablet, called the ELUGA Note, in India. The device is somewhat unique, in that it sports a triple LED flash, for its 16 megapixel rear camer.
The ELUGA Note sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display, which consumes low power using the LTPS (Low Temperature Polycrystalline Silicon) technology. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FitHome UI, which comes with a lot of useful features like gestures to launch apps, mobile anti-theft, Double Tap to lock, Infrared sensors with Smart Remote Control app and more.
The device is powered by a 1.3GHz Octa Core processor, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, with a memory card which supports upto 32GB of expandable memory.
The selfie lens on the Eluga Note, is a 5 megapixel front camera. The rear camera, as we mentioned earlier is a 16 megapixel camers with triple LED, an f/1.9 aperture and, 6P Lens. The phone is backed by a 3000 mAh battery.
Panasonic Eluga Note Technical Specifications:
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with FitHome UI
- Display: 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD IPS LTPS, 403 PPI
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa Core
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Polymer
- Rear Camera: 16 megapixels with Triple LED Flash, F1.9 aperture, 6P Lens
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Sensors: Infrared Blaster, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Connectivity: GSM, UMTS, 4G LTE, VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, FM with RDS
- Weight: 142 gm
- Dimensions: 146 x 74.5 x 8.15 mm
The Panasonic Eluga Note has been priced at Rs 13290, and is available in one colour, Champagne Gold.