The Oppo Reno4 is equipped with a 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ display that has a 90Hz refresh rate, and an In-display fingerprint scanner. It is protected by a 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 panel. The screen has dual selfie cameras consisting of a 32MP primary lens with an f/2.4 aperture and a 2MP portrait sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Reno4 runs on ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10 and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM. The phone has 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 storage. It is backed by a 4020mAh battery that supports 65W Super Flash Charge fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The main camera setup comprises a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 119° Ultra wide-angle with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP mono lens with an f/2.4 aperture, an LED flash and a laser auto focus.
Oppo Reno4 Pro
The Reno4 Pro has a similar display to that of the regular variant, but the size and design are different. The screen is a 6.55-inches AMOLED Full HD+ panel with a single punch-hole for the 32MP selfie camera that has an f/2.4 aperture. It features an in-display fingerprint scanner, has the same processor, GPU and OS. The phone comes with 8GB/12GB of RAM with 128/256GB of storage.
It packs a slightly smaller battery with a 4000mAh cell that supports, 65W Super Flash Charge over a USB Type-C port. The Oppo Reno4 Pro boasts a better main camera setup with triple lenses comprising a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.7 aperture that supports Optical Image Stabilization, a 12MP 120° ultra wide-angle lens with a Sony IMX708 sensor, an f/2.2 aperture, a 13MP telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture, 20x digital zoom, 5x hybrid zoom along with an LED flash and a laser auto-focus.
Oppo Reno4 Pro specs
- Display: 6.55-inches AMOLED Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels), 90Hz refresh rate, 800 nits, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut In-display fingerprint scanner, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- GPU: Adreno 620 GPU
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4000mAh, 65W Super Flash Charge, USB Type-C
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, OIS + 12MP 120° ultra wide-angle Sony IMX708 f/2.2 aperture + 13MP telephoto lens f/2.4 aperture, 20x digital zoom, 5x hybrid zoom + LED flash, laser auto focus
- Selfie Cameras: 32MP f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.6 × 72.5 × 7.6 mm
- Weight: 172g
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
Oppo Reno4 price
The Oppo Reno4 price in China starts at RMB 2999 (about Rs. 32,000) for the 8GB/128GB variant, while the 8GB/256GB model will cost RMB 3299 (about Rs. 35,000). The device will be available in Black, Purple and Blue colours.
The base variant of the Oppo Reno4 Pro with 8GB/128GB has been priced at RMB 3799 (about Rs. 40,000), while the 12GB/256GB model costs RMB 4299 (about Rs. 46,000). The phone comes in Black, Red, White, Blue and Pantone Green Glitter colours.