The Oppo Reno global launch date has been confirmed by the company. The phone, which will be the first in the new series, is set to make its official debut in China on Wednesday.
But it appears the rest of the World won’t have to wait too long for the phone.
Here’s what we know about the device so far. The Reno will be available in three variants:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- 6GB RAM + 256GB ROM
- 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM
The phone boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor under the hood, and will have a 3.5mm headphone jack, as well as a USB Type-C port. The Reno is equipped with a 48MP camera which is said to support 10x optical zoom.
According to an Oppo Reno AnTuTu Benchmark and a TENAA listing, there will be a mid-range variant of the phone. The device will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, and will sport a less powerful camera, with a 16MP lens.
Oppo Reno basic variant tech specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ 2340 × 1080 AMOLED
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core 2.2GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie
- Rear Cameras: 16MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 3,680 mAh
- Dimensions: 161.2 × 76.0 × 9.4 mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colours: Black, Blue, White
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensor: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, screen fingerprint recognition
- Model Number: PCGT00/PCGM00
The flagship variant of the phone will be available in 4 colours: Nebula Purple, Pink, Sea Green and Midnight Black.
Oppo Reno global launch date
According to Pocket-Lint which got the press invite from the company, the Oppo Reno global launch date has been set for April 24th. The event will be held in Zurich, Switzerland.