Oppo has announced yet another A-series phone in India, this time with the Oppo A53s 5G. It’s a rebranded version of the Oppo A55 5G that was announced earlier this year in China.
The A53s 5G flaunts a 6.5-inches HD+ LCD display, and has an 8MP selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture that’s placed in a water-drop notch. The phone runs on ColorOS 11.1 based on on Android 11, and is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM. The device runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on top.
The Oppo A53s 5G has triple cameras on the back, comprising a 13MP primary lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor and an 2MP portrait sensor, both with an f/.4 aperture.
The device has 128GB of storage, and a microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB of expandable storage. The Oppo A53s 5G is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that can be topped up using a USB Type-C port. The phone is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Oppo A53s 5G Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches LCD HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, 269ppi, 15000:1 Contrast Ratio, 71% NTSC Color Gamut, 480 nits brightness
- Operating system: ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 (MT6833) octa-core @ 2.2GHz
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2 @ 955Mhz
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 aperture + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP portrait sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 5G N1/N28/N41/N77/78, 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz/5.1/5.8GHz Wi-Fi 5 802.11 ab/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1 SBC, AAC, APTX, APTX-HD, LDAC, A-GPS/ QZSS/ GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Virtual Gyroscope, Step Function
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.7 x 8.4mm
Oppo A53s 5G price in India
HDFC Bank Debit Card and Credit Card users can get an instant discount of 10%, up to Rs. 1250 while purchasing the device.