The OnePlus Nord CE 3 specs have been leaked. A few months ago, renders of the device surfaced online, this is what it looks like.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 specs leaked
Per the OnePlus Nord CE 3 specs sheet that has been leaked, the mobile will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, with an Adreno 619 GPU and up to 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM. The smartphone will come with up to 256GB of storage, and is equipped with a 6.7 inches LCD. The screen supports a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, HDR10, has a 120Hz refresh rate, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device will run on Android 13 with OxygenOS 13 on top.
OnePlus has packed a 5,000mAh battery in the Nord CE 3, and it will support 67W Fast Charging via a USB Type C port. The selfie lens on the device is said to be a 16 megapixels snapper. The main camera on the rear is a 108MP sensor with an f/1.7 aperture, which will be assisted by a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP portrait lens, along with an LED Flash. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication, and is expected to support 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth, among other connectivity options.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 specs
- Display: 6.7-inches IPS LCD, 2400 X 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10
- Operating System: OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 67W Fast Charging, USB Type C
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.4 aperture
- Main Cameras: 108MP f/1.7 aperture + 2MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
91Mobiles says that the phone reportedly has the model number CPH2467, and could be launched by April 2023.