The OnePlus Nord 2T 5G has been listed on AliExpress ahead of its official launch. The mid-range device will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1300 5G processor with an ARM Mali G77 MC9 for handling the graphics.
The device sports a 6.43 inches Fluid AMOLED display that supports Full HD+ resolution and 90Hz Refresh Rate. It runs on OxygenOS based on Android 12.1, has 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. The upcoming phone from OnePlus will support 80W SuperVOOC fast charging to top up the 4,500mAh battery, via a USB Type-C port.
The selfie lens on the OnePlus Nord 2T 5G is a 32MP lens with a Sony IMX 615 sensor, and sits in the top left corner of the screen. The triple camera array on the handset consists of a 50 megapixels lens that has a Sony IMX 766 sensor and supports Optical Image Stabilization, an 8MP Ultra wide-angle lens, a 2MP B&W Lens, and an LED Flash.
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G specs
- Display: 6.43 inches Fluid AMOLED Full HD+, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 12.1
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1300 5G
- GPU: ARM Mali G77 MC9
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Main Cameras: 50MP, Sony IMX 766, OIS +8MP Ultra wide-angle lens+ 2MP B&W Lens, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP Sony IMX 615
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 80W SUPERVooC fast-charging, USB Type-C port
- Connectivity: Dual SIM 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS