The OnePlus 7T has been officially announced. Androidpure was at the launch event, and here is everything you need to know about the phone.
The OnePlus 7T sports a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED display which has a dew-drop notch, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+, and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device has an in-display Fingerprint Sensor.
There is a reading mode included on the 7T, which turns the screen to monochrome. A Chromatic Reading mode is available which saturates the colours.
The 7T is equipped with triple cameras comprising a 48MP primary lens, a 117° ultra-wide lens and a telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom. The device is backed by a battery, which supports Warp Charge 30T that can charge the device to 70% in 30 minutes. The phone is 8.1mm thick, and has edges which are 3.2mm.
Photos from the OnePlus 7T launch event
OnePlus 7T Specs
- Display: 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED / In-display Fingerprint Sensor (Optical), 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 1000 nits, HDR10+
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android 10
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7nm)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Rear Camera: Main 48MP (f/1.6) with OIS + EIS / Telephoto 12MP (f/2.2) with 2x Zoom / Ultra-Wide 16MP (f/2.2) with 117-degree field of view
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.0) with EIS
- Battery: 3,800mAh/4,085mAh WARP Charge 30T Fast Charging
- Misc: New Macro mode for closer shots / Nightscape mode / Super Slow-Motion recording at 960FPS 720p / Matte Glass Back
- Colours: Glacier Blue, Frosted Silver
- Audio: Stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos
OnePlus 7T price in India
The OnePlus 7T price starts at Rs. 37,999 for the 128GB variant, while the 256GB version will cost Rs. 39,999.