The OnePlus 7T has been officially announced. Androidpure was at the launch event, and here is everything you need to know about the phone.
The OnePlus 7T sports a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED display which has a dew-drop notch, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+, and a 90Hz refresh rate. The device has an in-display Fingerprint Sensor.
It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor, with 8GB of RAM, and 128/256GB of UFS 3.0 storage. The OnePlus 7T will ship with Android 10 out of the box, the first phone to do so.
There is a reading mode included on the 7T, which turns the screen to monochrome. A Chromatic Reading mode is available which saturates the colours.
The 7T is equipped with triple cameras comprising a 48MP primary lens, a 117° ultra-wide lens and a telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom. The device is backed by a battery, which supports Warp Charge 30T that can charge the device to 70% in 30 minutes. The phone is 8.1mm thick, and has edges which are 3.2mm.
Photos from the OnePlus 7T launch event
OnePlus 7T Specs
- Display: 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED / In-display Fingerprint Sensor (Optical), 90Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 1000 nits, HDR10+
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android 10
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7nm)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Rear Camera: Main 48MP (f/1.6) with OIS + EIS / Telephoto 12MP (f/2.2) with 2x Zoom / Ultra-Wide 16MP (f/2.2) with 117-degree field of view
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.0) with EIS
- Battery: 3,800mAh/4,085mAh WARP Charge 30T Fast Charging
- Misc: New Macro mode for closer shots / Nightscape mode / Super Slow-Motion recording at 960FPS 720p / Matte Glass Back
- Colours: Glacier Blue, Frosted Silver
- Audio: Stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos
OnePlus 7T price in India
The OnePlus 7T price starts at Rs. 37,999 for the 128GB variant, while the 256GB version will cost Rs. 39,999.
The phone will be available from September 28th at Amazon and OnePlus.in, and OnePlus Experience Stores. The OnePlus 7T Pro was not announced today, and is expected to launch next month.