With the Mobile World Congress just a few weeks away, the number of leaked device images are on the rise.
More images of the Nokia Normandy, or the Nokia X, have been leaked today.
Here are two more images of the first Android device from Nokia,
The phone’s design resembles that of the company’s Windows devices, the Lumia series.
And these pictures seem like solid proof that the device lacks a camera flash, so the list of leaked specifications by the Vietnamese retailer, The Gioididong, could very well be the official ones.
Here is a recap of the leaked specifications:
- Operating System: Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Display: 4.0″ FWVGA 480 x 854 Pixels
- CPU: 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- GPU: Adreno 302
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory with support for 32 GB expandable memory
- Camera: 5.0 Mega Pixel rear camera. (No flash)