We can see a cut out for the 3.5mm headphone jack. The 6.2 appears to have an in-display camera, 2 rear cameras, and a rear placed fingerprint scanner. The design in those listings looks awfully similar to that of another phone from the company, the Nokia X71.
Some rumours claim that the Nokia 6.2 will be the global variant of the Nokia X71, which was announced in Taiwan earlier this year. Other rumours say that the phone is different, but the Nokia 6.2 cases do mention that the covers support both phones.
Here’s a recap of the Nokia X71’s hardware.
Nokia X71 tech specs
- Display: 6.4-inch, FullHD+ 1080p IPS LCD
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 256GB microSD
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 aperture, 1.6μm + 8MP 120° wide angle f/ + 5MP DoF f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 aperture, In-display selfie lens
- Battery: 3500 mAH
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type C, WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS + GLONASS + Beidou
- Dimensions: 157.19 x 76.45 x 7.98 mm
- Weight 180g
Nokia 6.2 price (expected)
Since the Nokia X71 retails for NT$ 11,900 in Taiwan, we can expect a similar price for the Nokia 6.2, i.e. about Rs. 26,000. We will update you when we have more information about the phone.