The phone is equipped with a 6.4-inch FullHD+ display, with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The on-screen selfie camera is a 16MP lens with an f/2.0 aperture. There are narrow bezels running around the frame of the phone, and a slightly bigger chin.
The X71 runs on Android 9 Pie and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The phone supports up to 256GB of expandable storage via a microSD card slot.
In the photography department, the Nokia X71 sports triple rear cameras made by Zeiss optics, and consists a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, and 1.6μm pixel size, an 8MP wide angle lens, a 5MP depth sensor and an LED Flash.
The Nokia X71 has a rear placed fingerprint scanner. The phone is backed by a 3,500 mAh battery which supports 18W quick charging over a USB Type-C port. The X71 has a 3.5mm headphone jack and supports Nokia OZO 360° sound.
Nokia X71 tech specs
- Display: 6.4-inch, FullHD+ 1080p IPS LCD
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 256GB microSD
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 aperture, 1.6μm + 8MP 120° wide angle f/ + 5MP DoF f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0 aperture, In-display selfie lens
- Battery: 3500 mAH
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type C, WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS + GLONASS + Beidou
- Dimensions: 157.19 x 76.45 x 7.98 mm
- Weight 180g
The Nokia X71 has been priced at NT$ 11,900 in Taiwan, which is about $386 or Rs. 26,000. The phone will be available in Eclipse Black colour.