HMD Global has announced a new entry level phone called the Nokia 1.4. The phone is quite similar to the Nokia 2.4, but has even lower specs. Here’s what the device looks like.
The Nokia 1.4 sports a 6.5-inches HD+ display, with a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a waterdrop notch for the 5MP selfie lens. The device runs on Android 10 Go Edition, but Nokia says that the phone will get Android 11 Go Edition soon.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 processor, with 1GB/2GB/3GB of RAM, and 16GB/32GB/64GB of storage. It has a microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB of additional memory. The Nokia 1.4 is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery that charges over a micro USB port.
The main camera on the rear is an 8MP sensor, and it is assisted by a 2MP secondary sensor. Nokia has managed to retain the Google Assistant button and the rear facing fingerprint scanner on the affordable phone.
Nokia 1.4 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+, waterdrop notch, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Android 10 Go Edition
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 215
- Memory: 1GB/2GB/3GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB/32GB/64GB + up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, 5V/1A charging, micro USB 2.0
- Main Cameras: 8MP + 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Dimensions: 166.42 × 76.72 × 8.7 mm
- Weight: 178g
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Security: Rear fingerprint scanner
- Misc: Google Assistant Button
- Colours: Fjord, Dusk, Charcoal
Nokia 1.4 price
The Nokia 1.4 price starts at $99 globally, which is about Rs. 7,400, for the 1GB/16GB version. It will be available in 3 colours: Fjord, Dusk and Charcoal.