We are still few days away from May 13 Launch of Motorola Moto E, but it seems we already know everything about it including its full specifications. Images of Press renders and actual shots of Moto E are already leaked online as we reported earlier. And now, full specifications of the upcoming budget Android smartphone from Motorola is leaked online on a Brazilian retailer portal.
- Display: 4.3-inch with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 1.2GHz Dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- OS: Android 4.4.2
- Internal Storage : 4GB with microSD card slot
- Battery: 1980 mAh
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth
- Size: 64.8×124.8×12.3mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Variants: Single & Dual-SIM and Dual-SIM with Digital TV
As we have already reported, Moto E will be exclusively available on Flipkart in India after May 13 Launch and may be priced at Rs 7,000 – 8,000.