Motorola India has confirmed that it will be launching the Motorola Edge 30 soon. The world’s thinnest 5G phone will be announced on May 12th in our Country.
Flipkart has a promo page to tease the device, but since the company unveiled the Edge 30 globally a few weeks ago, we already know its specs and design. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ 5G octa-core processor, an Adreno 642L GPU, has 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage.
The Motorola Edge 30 runs on Android 12 with MyUX, and is equipped with a 6.5-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 144Hz Refresh Rate, and an in-display fingerprint reader. The device packs a 4,020 mAh battery that charges through a USB Type-C port, and supports 33W.
The Moto Edge 30 has three rear cameras, the primary of which is a 50 megapixels f/1.8 lens that supports Optical Image Stabilization, along with a 50MP 118° FOV ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. The front camera is a 32MP selfie snapper. The mobile supports 4G and 5G mobile networks, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, but does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Motorola Edge 30 specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 10-bit, DCI-P3, HDR10+, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, In-display fingerprint reader
- Operating System: Android 12, MyUX 3.0
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ 5G octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Connectivity: 5G Sub-6GHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz, 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, AGPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Main Cameras: 50MP, f/1.8, OIS + 50MP ultra-wide, 118° FOV, f/1.5 + 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 4,020 mAh, 33W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Security: Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Sar sensor, Magnetometer (compass)
- Dimensions: 159.38 x 74.24 x 6.79mm
- Weight: 155g
- Audio: Stereo Speakers, USB Type-C
- Misc: IP52 Splash Resistance
- Colour: Meteor Grey, Aurora Green, Supermoon Silver