Motorola has slashed the price of its most expensive phone, the Moto X Force, in India. The phone which has a shatterproof screen, was originally launched for Rs. 49,999 in the Country, in February this year.
And now the Moto X Force has had its first price drop, and what a huge cut too. You can now buy the Moto X Force for Rs 34,999, which is a whopping Rs. 15,000 discount.
Moto X Force Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.4-inch AMOLED 1440p Quad HD, 540 ppi, Moto ShatterShield
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (MSM8994)
- GPU: Adreno 430
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Expandable Memory: microSD cards up to 2TB
- Rear Camera: 21 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detect Auto-Focus (PDAF), dual LED flash with CCT (Color Correlated Temperature), 1080p HD video (30fps), 4K video (30fps), Slow Motion video recording
- Front Camera: 5 megapixel front camera with an f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens, front facing flash
- Battery: 3760 mAh battery, TurboPower fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 78 x 7.6 – 9.2 mm
- Weight: 169g
- Misc: Water repellent nano-coating
- SIM: Nano-SIM card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat 4), CDMA, UMTS / HSPA+,GSM / EDGE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, A-GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Hall Effect, Infrared, Magnetometer and Proximity
The Moto X Force 64GB variant has also had its price slashed, from Rs 53,999 to Rs Rs. 37,999. You can buy the phone from Amazon India or Flipkart. The latter mentions this as a limited time offer, but Motorola’s tweet suggests it could be permanent.