Apart from Moto G5S Plus, Motorola has also unveiled a standard variant of the device as Moto G5S, which is a successor of Moto G5. Moto G5S is priced at INR 13,999 and will be available at leading mobile retail stores, Moto Hubs and on Amazon in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colours.
Moto G5S sports a metal body featuring a 5.2-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection and is powered by 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Mobile Platform along with 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 32 GB of internal storage and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) based operating system.
In terms of camera, it comes with a 16MP main rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording and another 5 MP front shooter with flash, f/2.0aperture for selfies & video calls. The phone comes with support for Dual SIM, Water repellent nano-coating, Bottom-ported loudspeaker and Fingerprint sensor.
The phone is backed by 3000mAh battery along with support for Turbo Charging. It comes with support for 4G LTE along with VOLTE.
Moto G5S specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- CPU: 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Misc: Dual SIM, Water repellent nano-coating, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, Fingerprint sensor
- Main camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP with flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 150×73.5×8.2mm to 9.5 mm; Weight:157g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh with Turbo Charging