Australian company Millennius, have launched a smartwatch which runs on Android 4.3 JellyBean.
It has been named Millennius SmartQ Watch.
The watch comes with a 1.54″ Display and is powered by a 1 GHz processor and a 300 mAh battery. It can connect to your Android Phone and Tablet through WiFi. The watch can receive and reply to SMS, Runs apps like Twitter, WeChat, News Alert, can reject phone calls, remotely ring your phone and also use your phone’s camera. In addition to this, it can also play music, display the calendar, record sounds, supports weather notifications, and also uses Motion sensor technology for Sleep Analysis, Pedometer, etc,
- Display Size 1.54″ Capacitive TFT with a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels. Multi-Touch enabled.
- Operating System: Android 4.3 JellyBean
- Processor: JZ4775, 1.0GHz
- Memory: 512MB RAM, and 4GB built in storage. (Not expandable)
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth 4.0, WAP, WiFi
- Battery: 300mAh Battery with about 2~12.5 days Standby time.
- Other features: Waterproof, Alarm, Vibration, Calendar, Calls notify, Music, Receive SMS,SleepAnalysis, Weather, Motion sensor, Pedometer function, etc
A USB Cable and a charging cable will be provided in the box. The watch supports three languages: English, Chinese(Simplified/Traditional) and French. The watch is IPX7 certified, i.e, it is Water-proof to some extent.
The Millennius SmartQ Watch comes in three colors, Black, Blue and Red.
You can pre-order the smartwatch for $99 (Australian Dollars) from their website. They will begin shipping on January 31st.
Considering the price it is quite affordable and packed with some great features.