Xiaomi has announced the Mi Note 10 Lite on stage with the new Redmi Note 9 series. Here’s what you need to know about the new Mi phone.
The Note 10 Lite is equipped with a 6.47 inches Full HD+ 3D curved AMOLED display with a water-drop notch to house the 13MP selfie lens. The screen supports Always-on display, has an In-display fingerprint sensor, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Mi Note 10 Lite has a 91.4% screen to body ratio, 450 nits brightness, 400,000:1 contrast ratio, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and supports HDR 10.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and runs on MIUI 11 based on Android 10. It has 6GB of RAM and comes in 2 storage variants 64GB/128GB. The Mi Note 10 Lite is backed by a 5260 mAh battery which supports 30W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. It does retain the 3.5mm headphone jack and IR Blaster.
The primary cameras on the Mi Note 10 Lite consist of a 64MP Sony IMX 686 sensor with 1.6 µm Pixel Size, an f/1.79 aperture, 8MP Ultra-Wide an f/2.2 aperture 120° FOV, a 2MP Macro lens, a 5MP Depth Camera and Dual LED Flash modules.
The phone will be available in 3 colours: Nebula Purple, Glacier White, Midnight Black.
Mi Note 10 Lite Specs
- Display: 6.47 inches Full HD+, 3D curved AMOLED, water-drop notch, Always-on display, In-display fingerprint sensor, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 91.4% screen to body ratio, 450 nits brightness, 400,000:1 contrast ratio, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, TUV Rheinland certified, HDR 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Battery: 5260 mAh, 30W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP Sony IMX 686, 1.6 µm Pixel Size, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP Ultra-Wide f/2.2 aperture 120° FOV + 2MP Macro + 5MP Depth Camera + Dual LED Flash
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC, IR Blaster
- Selfie Camera: 13MP Punch Hole
- Colours: Nebula Purple, Glacier White, Midnight Black
Mi Note 10 Lite price
The Mi Note 10 Lite 6GB/64GB variant has been priced at €349 (about Rs. 28,000), while the 6GB/128GB variant will be available for €399 (about Rs. 32,000). The Redmi Note 9 price starts at $199 for the 3GB RAM and 64GB model, while the 4GB/128GB storage variat will cost $249.