French Game punlisher, Anuman Interactive have partnered with Microids and released a fun Mario Kart like racing game, Garfield Kart.
The game was recently launched for iOS and the Android version has now hit Google Play.
You can race as Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal and more from the Garfield gang and race in 16 different tracks in what looks to be a well polished game.
Another big plus is that the game features Cross-Platform multiplayer with support for mobile, tablet, PC, Mac, etc. This includes Android and iOS devices as well.
Here is a list of the game’s features:
• 16 DIFFERENT CIRCUITS – stunning 3D environments from the world of Garfield (Garfield’s neighborhood, the city, the Mally supermarket, the sunny farm, the misty docks, the oasis, the dark manor house, etc.)
• 8 CHARACTERS – Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak.
• ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE and LOCAL MODE: invite your friends and take on up to 5 opponents! Multiply the mayhem!
•CROSSPLATFORM multiplayer mode – challenge your friends on any device! All they need is the game!
• Use your DRIVING skills (skids, mini jumps, shortcuts)
• 8 BONUSES for some crazy attacks and defenses (Exploding Diamonds, Lasagnas, Pies, Magic Wand, Pillow, Bewitching Perfume, Flying Saucers)
• 3 GAME MODES- Grand Prix / Single Race / Time Trial
• 3 DIFFICULTY LEVELS: 50cc, 100 cc and 150 cc
• DAILY CHALLENGE: try out a new challenge every day!
• CUSTOMIZE your characters with tons of hoods and accessories
• 2 TYPES OF CONTROL – drive the kart with the gyro or the touch buttons
The game is not available on the Amazon Appstore at the moment.
You can buy Garfield Kart from Google Play for just $0.99.
The game weighs a 130 MB download and should run on devices running Android 3.0 and above.