Lenovo is going to launch the Lenovo K6 Power on 29th November and it will be a flipkart exclusive. K6 Power was announced at IFA berlin in September 2016 and is an entry-level compact smartphone. K6 Power sports a unibody metal design with 5 inch 1080p Full HD IPS display, powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor along with Adreno 505 GPU. Two variants of the device were announced with first one having 2 GB RAM + 16 GB Storage, while the other one comes with 3 Gb RAM + 32 GB of internal storage. It also comes with expandable storage support via microsd card.
In terms of camera, it features a 13 MP main rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF and another 8 MP front shooter for selfies. In terms of dimensions, it measures 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm i.e. it is 9.3 mm thick and weighs 145 grams. It is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery which is slowly becoming the norm for entry-level / mid range devices. It comes with fingerprint sensor along with support for dual SIM, Dolby Atmos and FM radio.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications
- Display : 5 inch 1080p Full HD IPS display
- CPU : Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- GPU : Adreno 505
- RAM : 2 GB/ 3GB
- Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB, expandable via microSD
- OS : Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Misc: Dual SIM, Dolby Atmos, FM radio, Fingerprint sensor
- Camera : 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF + 8 MP front-shooter
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery : 4000 mAh
At the moment, we are not sure whether the company plans to launch both the 2 GB / 3 GB RAM variants or the launch price of the device. But considering that it is an entry level budget device, we expect the 3 GB RAM variant to be priced less than Rs. 10,000. It will be a flipkart exclusive. Stay tuned at Androidpure and we will keep you updated.