The device sports a 5.7-inch 1440p Quad HD bezel-less display, and runs on EUI 5.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The phone is powered by a 64-bit Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz, with an Adreno 530 GPU. The phone comes in two variants: One with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, and another with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
This makes the LeEco Le Max 2 the first phone in the world to feature 6GB RAM.
The LeEco Le Max 2 has a 21 megapixel main camera with dual tone LED flash, a Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 6P lenses, and an f/2.0 aperture. There is an 8 megapixel front camera for selfies.
The phone has a rear placed Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, and a USB Type-C connector on the bottom. This replaces the regular 3.5mm audio jack as the audio connector, and uses CDLA Audio. The Le 2 Pro supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc and is backed by a 3,100mAh battery, which also supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
LeEco Le Max 2 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD
- Processor: 2.15GHz 64-bit Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 RAM and 32GB internal storage/ 6GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB internal storage
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.5
- Main Camera: 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 8MP front camera, 1.4um pixel size
- Audio: CDLA loss-less audio
- Sensors: Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Battery: 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LeEco Le Max 2 4GB RAM/32GB storage variant has been priced at 2099 Yuan (which is about Rs 21,500), while the 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant has been priced at 2499 Yuan (which is about Rs 25,600).