LeEco (formerly Le TV) has launched its latest budget phone, the LeEco Le 2, in China. The phone is the successor to the LeTV LE 1S.
The Le 2 sports a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD display, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.5 on top. The phone is powered by a 10-core (deca-core) MediaTek Helio X20 processor, a Mali-T880 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal storage of the phone is 32GB.
The LeEco Le 2 features a 16 megapixel main camera with dual LED flash, and an 8 megapixel front camera for selfies. The device comes with a fingerprint scanner on the back panel, and a USB Type-C connector on the bottom. The Le 2 supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc and is backed by a 3,000mAh battery, which also supports fast charging.
LeEco Le 2 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.5
- Main Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP front camera, 1.4um pixel size
- Audio: CDLA loss-less audio
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Battery: 3,000mAh, fast charging
Interestingly there is no 3.5mm audio jack on the phone, instead it will use the USB Type C port for Le Eco’s CDLA Audio technology.
The Le Eco Le 2 has been priced at 1099 Yuan (which is about Rs 11,200).