A few minutes ago, we reported that LeEco has launched the LeEco Le 2, in China. And it was followed by a slightly powerful Le 2 Pro.
Just like the other one, the Le 2 Pro also sports a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD bezel-less display, and runs on EUI 5.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The phone is powered by a more powerful deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 processor, a Mali-T880 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The internal storage of the phone is 32GB.
The LeEco Le 2 Pro features a 21 megapixel main camera with dual tone LED flash, a Sony IMX230 sensor and PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus). There is also an 8 megapixel front camera for selfies. The phone has a rear placed fingerprint scanner, and a USB Type-C connector on the bottom which will be used for the CDLA Audio. There is no 3.5 mm audio jack in the phone. The Le 2 Pro supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc and is backed by a 3,000mAh battery, which also supports fast charging.
LeEco Le 2 Pro Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X25 deca-core
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.5
- Main Camera: 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF
- Selfie Camera: 8MP front camera, 1.4um pixel size
- Audio: CDLA loss-less audio
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Battery: 3,000mAh, fast charging
The LeEco Le 2 Pro has been priced at 1099 Yuan (which is about Rs 15,300).