The Huawei P50 Pro 4G specs have been leaked just a day before the device is set to be unveiled. Surprisingly, the high-end phone is missing an important feature, it does not support 5G mobile networks.
The P50 Pro 4G is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 9000 processor, with 8GB of RAM, 256/512GB storage and supports up to 256GB of additional memory via a NM Card slot. The phone sports a 6.6 inches OLED display with a screen resolution of 2700 x 1228 pixels. The panel supports 120Hz Refresh Rate, has a pixel density of 450 PPI, 300Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 1440Hz PWM Dimming, and is equipped with an In-Display fingerprint scanner.
The selfie lens on the device is a 13MP front camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The Huawei P50 Pro 4G specs sheet reveals a quad camera set up on the rear, comprising a 50MP primary lens that supports Optical Image Stabilization, has an f/1.8 aperture. It is assisted by a 64MP Telephoto lens, that supports 3.5X Optical Zoom, 100x digital zoom, has an f/3.5 aperture, and also supports OIS. The third camera on the phone is a 40MP ToF sensor with an f/1.6 aperture, while the fourth lens is a 13MP Ultra-Wide angle sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
According to My Smart Price and Ishan Agarwal, the Huawei P50 Pro 4G is backed by a 4,360mAH battery that charges over a USB Type-C 3.1 port, and supports 66W Fast Charging (Wired), and 50W Fast Wireless Charging. The phone has dual stereo speakers for audio output.
The P50 Pro 4G is IP68 rated for Water and Dust Resistance, and measures 158.8 x 72.8 x 8.5mm.
Huawei P50 Pro 4G specs
- Display: 6.6 inches OLED, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 2700 x 1228 pixels, 450 PPI, 300Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 1440Hz PWM Dimming, In-Display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- Main Cameras: 50MP primary lens, f/1.8 aperture, OIS + 64MP Telephoto lens, 3.5X Optical Zoom, f/3.5 aperture, OIS, and 100x digital zoom + 40MP ToF f/1.6 aperture + 13MP Ultra-Wide angle f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP, f2.4 aperture
- Memory:8GB RAM
- Storage: 256/512GB + up to 256GB NM Card
- Battery:4,360mAH, USB Type-C 3.1, 66W Fast Charging (Wired), 50W Fast Wireless Charging
- Audio: Stereo Speakers
- Rating: IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 72.8 x 8.5mm
- Model number: JAD-AL50
We should have more information regarding the Huawei P50 Pro 4G specs, when it is launched tomorrow.