Huawei has announced the Nova 5z in China. The mid-range phone like many these days, features quad cameras.
The main lens on the Huawei Nova 5z is a 48MP Sony IMX586 lens with an f/1.8 aperture, and it is accompanied by an 8MP Super wide angle lens, a 2MP macro lens with an f/1.75 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The lenses are equipped in a square bump on the back panel.
The selfie lens is a 32MP punch hole camera with an f/2.0 aperture and is housed in the top-left corner of the 6.26-inches Full HD+LCD display. The Nova 5Z is powered by a Kirin 810 octa core processor with a Mali G76 GPU, a Huawei Da Vinci architecture NPU and 6GB of RAM.
The Huawei Nova 5z has 64GB/128GB of storage and supports up to 256GB via a Huawei NM memory card, The device is backed by a 4000mAh battery that supports 20W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone runs on EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie and features a rear placed fingerprint sensor.
Huawei Nova 5z specs
- Display: 6.26-inches Full HD+ 2340×1080 pixels, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, LCD
- Operating System: EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 810 octa core 2 x Cortex-A76 @2.27GHz + 6 x Cortex-A55 @1.88GHz
- GPU: Mali G76 820MHz
- NPU: Huawei Da Vinci architecture NPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB storage + up to 256GB via NM memory card
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX586, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Super wide angle + 2MP macro, f/1.75 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, PDAF and Contrast Focus, Digital Zoom
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C, 20W fast charging
- Dimensions: 156.1× 73.9 × 8.3
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G Hz, Bluetooth 5.0 and HWA, AGPS/GPS/QZSS/Glonass/Beidou/Galileo
- Weight: 178g
- Security: Fingerprint sensor, proximity light sensor, ambient light sensor, compass, gyro, acceleration sensor
Huawei Nova 5z price in China
According to the company’s announcement on Weibo, the Huawei Nova 5z has been priced at RMB 1599 (about Rs. 16,000) in China for the 6GB/64GB variant, while the 6GB/128GB version will cost RMB 1799 (about Rs. 18,000).