Huawei flagship smartphone Ascend P6 just arrived in India. Ascend P6 is touted as the world’s slimmest smartphone measuring just 6.18 mm and weighing just 120 gms. The device is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core processor and running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. In terms of camera, it comes with 8MP rear-facing BSI camera with F2.0 aperture and 4cm macro view along with 1080P full HD video recording and playback ability. In terms of battery, it is powered by 2000mAh battery.
- Display: 4.7 inch in-cell display with 1280 X 720 resolution
- CPU: 1.5GHz Quad-core CPU K3V2E
- 8 GB internal memory (4.7 GB user available), 2 GB RAM
- Operating System: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dimensions: 132.65 mm x 65.5 mm x 6.18 mm
- Weight : 120 g (with battery)
- Network WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
- SIM: micro-SIM.
- Extended Port: micro USB port, microSD up to 32 GB (only single SIM version)
- Camera: Rear- 8.0 MP, Photos: up to 3264 x 2448 pixels, Videos: up to 1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p); Front Camera: 5.0 MP, Photos: up to 2592 x 1952 pixels Videos: up to 1280 x 720 pixels (720p)
- Battery : Capacity: 2000 mAh, Charging time: less than four hours
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 , Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, USB 2.0
Price and Availability
HUAWEI Ascend P6 will be available at an MRP of Rs.29,999 in black and white with matching color case across mobile stores and through e-commerce portals like Flipkart.