The navigation bar buttons are still the regular ones, and not the white filled which some reports say could be the final version. It could be, we just don’t know for sure. Also absent is the multi-colored flower home button, which we kinda liked.
The front panel has the hideous loking bezels, which according to some comments on redit and Google+ suggest are a result of a recycled design (from the previous Nexus). But it still doesn’t make sense, considering that even last year’s Nexus phones had a fingerprint scanner on the back panel, just like the Sailfish Nexus has.
Speaking of which, the back cover has a dual look, with the upper portion having a patterned texture which houses the ain camera and LED Flash, whilst hiding the antenna line, while the lower one, sports a metallic finish. The leaked render hints that the Sailfish Nexus will comes in three colours: Silver, Black and Gold.
HTC Sailfish Nexus Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5″ 1080p, 440PPI
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB internal storage
- Camera: 12MP rear, 8MP front
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 2770mAh
- Connectivity: USB Type-C port, bottom speakers, headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.2
The HTC Sailish Nexus will be launched sometime during the next few months, possibly in late September or early October.