HTC 10, the upcoming flagship from the Taiwanese company, will not have an AMOLED display.
Instead the device, which appears to have dropped the traditional “One” from its name, will sport a Super LCD display, according to renown leakster, evleaks, aka Evan Blass. This is not very surprising since even the One M9 from last year had an S-LCD 3 display.
He also says that the phone, codenamed, Perfume, will be powered by a 3000mAh battery.
HTC 10 Technical Specifications (from previous leaks)
- Display: 5.1-inch QHD (1440 x 2560) S-LCD 3 display
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for US/Europe, MediaTek for Asia
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Storage: 32 GB of internal storage (23 GB free) and microSD card for expandable storage.
- Rear camera: 12-UltraPixel, Laser Autofocus, OIS (optical image stabilization)
- Front camera: OIS
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Sensores: Fingerprint Scanner (in the physical home button)
The HTC 10 will likely be launched on April 12th according to the date given in the leaked press render.