HTC India has posted a teaser bout the company’s upcoming flagship device, the One M10 aka the HTC Perfume.
The Tweet featured below suggests that the phone will have World First, World Class, Front and Back cameras.
It could be a hint that both cameras are Ultra Pixel lenses, or that they both support OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), something which we have seen in a previous leak.
— HTC India (@HTC_IN) March 15, 2016
The fact that the Tweet came from HTC India is also interesting. This hints at simultaneous global launch. It is worth noting, that the previous teaser about the “power of 10”, came from HTC China (through Weibo). It is rumoured that the company will launch two variants of the HTC One M10, one will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset, and will be sold in the US and Europe.
The other variant, will be powered by a MediaTek chipset, which is likely a Helio X20 10-core processor, and will be sold only in Asia.
HTC One M10 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.1-inch QHD (1440 x 2560) display
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for US/Europe, MediaTek for Asia
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Storage: 32 GB of internal storage (23 GB free) and microSD card for expandable storage.
- Rear camera: 12-UltraPixel, Laser Autofocus, OIS (optical image stabilization)
- Front camera: OIS
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner (in the physical home button)