Gionee has posted another teaser image for its upcoming device, the Gionee M6 Plus, on Weibo. And this time, the image reveals the device and most of its design aspects. It does look similar to the leaked images we saw on TENAA.
You can see the phone with its full metal body, its physical home button, which likely houses a fingerprint scanner. The display appears to be bezel-less, but it is a bit difficult to tell it from this angle.
There is a USB Type-C port on the bottom, and on either side of it is a speaker grille. The device does appear to be sleek, but it is worth noting that it comes with a massive 6020 mAh battery. It is possible the design of the M6 and M6 Plus are identical. The Gionee M6 and M6 Plus will also feature a built-in security chip.
Gionee M6 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core (8 cores)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, 4x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 8 megapixels
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (front-facing)
- Connectivity:4G LTE, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB, Radio
- Weight: 185g
- Dimensions: 152.3 x 75.3 x 8.4mm