Madfinger Games have finally released the sequel to their first person zombie shooter.
Dead Trigger 2 has been one of the most anticipated games, and it does not disappoint.The game needs no introduction, with the original game being hugely popular on Android and iOS.
Here are the things that you will find are new in DT 2:
- Enhanced Graphics including real time water reflections, dynamic vegetation and enhanced ragdolls
- NPCs ( Non Playable characters including Gunsmith, Medic, Scientist, Smuggler and Engineer)
- New Weapons and unlockables
- New firing mode (aim the cross hair to fire automatically )
- Real world locations
- Story Mode Single Player (story missions, global missions , side-quests.)
- Giant Boss Zombies
So you will be following a story mode, unlocking missions, weapons and even interacting with NPCs who will help you out.
Dead Trigger 2 also supports gamepads.
Here is the game trailer (well, it is the opening cutscene)
One huge flaw, is the lack of support for offline mode, even for the Single Player mode. The game fails to start unless you have an active internet connection. Fans have taken to the Play Store and Facebook to vent their frustration regarding this.
Download and play Dead Trigger 2 for free from Google Play